Supply Chain Management
Does your business move like a well-oiled machine? With Apex's strategic supply chain management, each aspect of procurement and planning is carefully considered and executed with an eye towards scheduling efficiency, meeting lead times, reducing inventory and saving money.
Your Supply Chain
It is becoming increasingly uncommon for businesses to handle each aspect of development and production themselves. Instead, companies rely on effective supply chain management strategies. Apex manages the supply network according to our "Lean Initiatives," designed to manufacture and distribute products efficiently to save you both time and money. The tools we use:
- E-procurement. This allows more direct and efficient communication between customers and Apex, and Apex and suppliers.
- Supplier relationship management to ensure maximum efficiency.
- Strategic sourcing to determine needs develop supply plans and negotiate pricing.
- Collaborative lean flow to reduce waste.
- Demand planning for accurate demand forecasts.
- Elimination of waste from areas such as overproduction, unnecessary movement of materials and rework.
What Does this Mean for You?
Apex is able to reduce inventory, supplier lead times, order to delivery cycle time, labor and overhead costs, materials cost, and product development costs with effective supply chain management.
The bottom line: Apex can save you money at each stage of development and production. Find out what else we can do for your business.