For inquiries regarding career opportunities please contact our Human Resources Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
June 25th Job Fair at Cardinal Stritch University 10:30am-2:30pm
August 7th Diversity Job Fair at Hennepin County University in Brooklyn Park
We encourage you to stay up-to-date with openings, as well as connect with us:
Linked In Company Page: http://www.linkedin.com/company/apex-international-mfg-inc
Follow us on Twitter: @ApexIntlMFG
Warehouse/Distribution » Warehouse Material Handler
Warehouse Materials HandlerAre you ready to join a team of top notch material handlers? Do you want to join a company that appreciates you & what you bring to the table? Apex is hiring a Material Handler for our 3rd shift Team!
- Moving and storing materials in a safe, timely, organized manner.
- Processing of inventory transactions accurately and efficiently.
- Experience with auditing practices as it applies to cycle counts.
- Supplying materials safely and efficiently.
- Understanding and maintaining a culture of “lean action” within the department so that we live lean better than any organization.
- To be effective, this position requires the ability to multi task, demonstrate a strong sense of urgency, and the ability to organize.
- Needs to learn & understand all procedures and processes and Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Knowledge is normally acquired through a technical school certificate of degree and/or equivalent experience.
- Uses processes and technology to improve the quality and efficiency of production; follows processes well.
- Understands/can learn MRP software & CMMS system.
- Able to operate production office equipment including label printers & copier.
- Can read & write at a 12th grade level.
- Can read & follow specification written in English.
- Basic math skills & able to work with fractions & decimals required.
- Familiar & capable of buying parts & materials.
- Can maintain and grow technical knowledge and expertise. Can be accurate, precise and pay attention to detail.